Personal Information means any information that personally identifies you or your business, and may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, fax number, business data and credit card information. Love to Italy will not share your Personal Information with other people except as discussed below.
Aside from Personal Information, when you access our Site our servers may automatically collect information about your domain, internet browser, operating system, screen resolution, cookie preferences, and other data. None of this personally identifies you, and is collected only to measure usage patterns & trends concerning the Site.
We are committed to keeping your Personal Information secure and have taken reasonable measures to protect this information from loss, misuse or alteration. However, we cannot be and are not responsible for unauthorized access to your Personal Information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
It is our policy to maintain all Personal Information as confidential except as may be necessary to fulfill a function or purpose such as, but not limited to, those listed below:
- For the specific purpose for which it was submitted (order fulfillment, to receive marketing or product information, etc.)
- To improve the content, appearance and utility of the Site
- To accumulate usage patterns and trends for internal research
- To notify visitors regarding updates to the Site
- To send offers and other announcements to visitors of the Site
- We may also disclose Personal Information about you that is in our possession upon governmental request or if required to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to protect our Site and the users of our Site.
You may obtain a summary of your Personal Information on record with us by submitting an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 (336) 763 – 4437. You may request that (1) we correct or update any of your Personal Information, (2) your Personal Information not be provided to third parties except for order fulfillment. Please also note that each time we send you an e-mail and/or mobile message we will give you the option to unsubscribe from our e-mail list by simply clicking the unsubscribe link.
Do not provide your Personal Information to anyone unless you are certain of that party’s identity. Love to Italy does not request Personal Information via e-mail or telephone. If you suspect someone is trying to obtain your Personal Information by impersonating Love to Italy please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling +1 (336) 763 – 4437
This policy was last updated on December 12, 2017. You should check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes implies acceptance of those changes.