The love and passion that I spend in the cultivation of the vine gives origin to this wine, nowadays emblem of my company.
It is obtained from a selection of the best grapes Barbera, Marzemino, Sangiovese and Schiava Gentile, harvested by hand.
A 40% of the bunches are placed in the larder (fruttaio) for a slight withering of about 30 days. After that period, the grapes are assembled to the remaining 60% and wine-made “in red” with a long maceration at controlled temperature.
The maturation is at least 3 years in oak barrels with a capacity of 30 hl. and contributes to the formation of its particular intense bouquet of red berries with vanilla hints.
The further maturing in bottle for about 6 months forms its full, marked and balanced character.
It is particularly suited to all types of red meat and tasty cheese.